SUMMIT STAIRS ADVANTAGE
Choosing a partner in the construction industry is an important decision. You want to work with a company that is reliable, offers high-quality, innovative products, and truly cares about your needs.
You want someone knowledgeable, who can anticipate your needs or troubleshoot issues.
You want someone you can trust. Someone to build a strong working relationship with. Someone you look forward to calling because you know everything will be taken care of. We are that someone and we make our customers this strong commitment.
We provide our customers with all of that and more. Here’s the advantage of working with Summit Stairs & Millwork for your stair and exterior millwork needs. Consider this a promise from us.
- High Quality, Dependable Products. Our clients say that we produce products both builders and homeowners appreciate. And, whatever products we roll out, we do well. Our product line is like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Our offerings are not too custom with so many options it slows down production and adds complexity and price. But, they are not too basic that builders can’t offer their customers attractive choices at a decent price point. Our products fits solidly in the middle – they are “just right.”
- Good Price. We innovate production of both stairs, stair components, columns, and millwork to offer an attractive price for our products that allows our customers to make a decent profit.
- We can handle the volume. We have the professional systems in place to seamlessly service large customers with large orders. This makes us a valued partner. You can rely on us because we are invested in your success and have matched our business model to your needs.
- Reliable/Trustworthy. Our customers tell us they value us for our open, honest communication and ability to manage expectations. When we say we’ll do something, we do it. You can take that to the bank because your trust means everything to us. When a customer says – “Oh, we never have to worry about Summit Stairs,” that’s the highest compliment we can get.
- We make it easy. You deal with problems all day. Every call is a fire that needs to be put out. So, everything we do is designed to make your life easier. And, we’ve been told that it’s noticed and appreciated. You don’t have to worry about us meeting deadlines, answering calls, delivering product to job sites, and spotting problems on site that saves you headaches later.
- Enviable Industry Experience. With over 30 years in the industry, we’ve been there and done that. And we are happy to share our experience. Newcomers to the industry appreciate learning from us or relying on us to help them with what they don’t know. Our experienced customers, appreciate that our knowledge and expertise allow us to anticipate, spot issues, and fix problems before they have to.
- We have a problem-solving mentality. Building on our collective knowledge and experience, we are able to spot opportunities to solve challenges in the market with new, innovative products. On a daily basis as well, if an issue comes up, we don’t call until we’ve already solved the problem. It’s not in our nature to be the squeaky wheel or throw the problem back to you to solve. We pride ourselves on solving problems for you, for homeowners, and for ourselves. Whether it is creating the Quick Tread System to greatly reduce on-site labor and cost headaches for builders or designing bendable column wraps that are faster and easier for siding companies to install, we have your back by solving problems that make everyone happy.
Give us a call and let us show you the Summit Stairs Advantage, making your next building project a breeze.